A four-page website is a great way to launch a small business or side project. If you have a hobby, are part of a recreational group or a sports team, this provides a place online to bring together all the information that members and potential members need to know.
If you have a small business, a hobby, a side project, a sports team, group activity or anything else that needs a website, this is the perfect entry level solution to get online. A four-page website gives you a great presence online and you can even extend and expand it as your project grows.
If you are looking for a novel, different gift idea, why not buy someone the present of a website for their special project? A four-page website can be the first step to kickstarting their passion. You can choose what goes on the site or buy now and let them decide on the look and feel of the site after they receive the gift. For the latter option, you will receive a voucher by email which you can print out and present to them.
What it Includes
For £100 you get:
- a four-page website, styled to your requirements.
- simple written content and images to help launch the site.
- log-in details to allow you/the recipient to keep the content updated.
- ongoing support to help keep the website updated.
- custom URL (I will offer you a choice based on your preferred wording).
- hosting for a year (£10 per year after the first 12 months).